Freitag, 4. März 2011

New cameo jewelry (customizable)

I usually love working with black/white (or ivory) cameos and usually they sell better than colorful ones, but lately I've been asked if I could make more colorful cameo jewelry.
Because I don't want to make all my designs in 6 different colors I decided to add some customizable designs - you can now choose the color of some popular items (brooches and locket necklaces so far).
Listings for those items can be found in my shops in DaWanda and etsy, plus some other new listings.

Ich arbeite normalerweise am liebsten mit schwarz/weißen (bzw. cremeweißen) Kameen und diese Schmuckstücke verkaufen sich auch besser als bunte, aber in letzter Zeit wurde ich öfters nach buntem Kameenschmuck gefragt.
Weil ich nicht alle Designs in 6 verschiedenen Farben machen will habe ich beschlossen, einige Schmuckstücke mit Farbe nach Wahl anzubieten (bisher Broschen und Medaillon Ketten).
Diese Angebote findet ihr bei DaWanda und etsy, außerdem gibt es in beiden Shops weitere neue Angebote.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen